The Employees' Provident Fund Organisation, is a statutory body of the Government of India under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. It administers a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme. It is one of the largest social security organisations in the world in terms of the number of covered beneficiaries and the volume of financial transactions undertaken.
The Constitution of India under "Directive Principles of State Policy" provides that the State shall within the limits of its economic capacity make effective provision for securing the right to work, to education and to public assistance in cases of unemployment, old-age, sickness & disablement and undeserved want.
Sriganga Consultancy - AN ESI, PF Consultant Service provider company provides consultance services for ESI i.e. well known as Employees State Insurance, PF under EPF & MP Act and also and also various services like Payroll Processing and other Labour Acts. Although Sriganga Consultants is located at Delhi, we do not have any limit for providing our services for this ESI, PF Consultance .
What we do in PF Consultancy
It generally include the following details:
- Explain the objectives of the Employees’ Provident Funds and Misc. Provisions Act and Pension Scheme and guide about its applicability and benefits.
- If applicable then submit application to obtain establishment code number.
- Submit all eligible employees personal and family details by filling various forms such as Form-2, Form-11, Form-13 (revised) hard copies as well as on their website and register them for various benefits under the Scheme.
- Arrange and issue individual account number to all such eligible employees covered under scheme and maintain Form 9.
Guide employer as well as employees to get proper benefits available under Scheme.
- Support to design their compensation structure, deduct their pf contributions and deposit along with employers contributions on monthly basis by challans in State Bank on time.
- Ownership Return
- Various forms and monthly as well as yearly returns such as: Form 5, 10 and 12-A, 3-A, 6-A, Reconciliation statement, Form 10-C, Form 10-D, Form 19, Form 20, Form 5-if, and all other forms as per the requirement of the establishment as well members.
- Attend PF Officers visits and remarks and submit the written explanation if any.
- Coordinate with PF authorities for better benefits to the employees covered under Scheme.
- Coordinate various matters, other legal matters and represent the clients to PF authorities.
- Ensure retirement benefits as well as pension benefits to all eligible members on time.
- Ensure timely compliances and smooth working of the clients with ownership concept.
- Educate and update the clients with various developments and amendments by providing transparent support.
Looking for: PF Consultant | ESI Consultant | Labour Law Consultant | Payroll Outsourcing | Payroll Consultant | Factory Act | Bonus Act | Minimum Wages| Pf Registration
Delhi | Noida | Gurgaon | Ghaziabad | Mumbai | Lucknow | Jaipur | Chandigarh